Popular on s4story
- What is a Moisture Analyzers and how does it work?
- US Army Veteran Dove Bennett Goes from Homeless To CEO in Less Than a Year
- Black Dog Gaming and Advrtas Announce Esports & Gaming Partnership
- What are Moisture Balance Analyzer and How do They Work?
- We Have A Winner! 2019 Best Children's Book Award Goes To C.M. Harris
- Rachel Anne Cox Signs Her Popular Dystopian Novel A Light From The Ashes At Barnes & Noble In Layton, Utah
- Former NBA Player CJ Watson & Author of "CJ's Big Dream" MLK Weekend Book Signing
- Icon Jewels Forecasts the 2020 Trends in Texas Galas: Demi Bespoke Diamonds and Rare Gems
- Y the Wait - "The Amazon of Smart Dining"
- Metavivor Announces 2019 Grant Awards For Metastatic Breast Cancer Research
S For Story/10399112
GM Books works closely with both first-time as well as experienced authors and provides the support in turning manuscripts into books, avoiding the rejection letters and delays from major publishers. By working with GM Books, the author becomes a participant in the publishing process in which small quantity press runs are treated with the same attention as large quantities. The author is given three choices of compensation, Collaborative giving the author a 50% royalty; Hybrid at 30% and traditional publishing with a 10% royalty.
Anita and William Dorich formed GMbooks.com when their independent publishing company was a cottage industry. In the early 1990's, GM was the first publisher of eBooks on CD Disks in California with 9 digital camera eBooks by author Peter iNova. Two of them were best-sellers. In 2008, GM was first to publish a "press & play" children's book, This Bible Talks by Pamela Fisher. GMBooks introduced "open-flat" perfect bound books to the California market with The Road Atlas by Richard Saul Wurman. GM then went on to produced 48 city guide titles with Richard Wurman under his Access Press trademark.
More on S For Story
- PhaseZero CxCommerce™ Platform Named Top 10 Technology Solution Provider by Retail CIO Outlook Magazine
- Mark Coronna Hosts 'The Practical CMO' Radio Show on the Funnel Radio Channel
- JFK Air Cargo EXPO 2020 Finalized
- 360 Show Time Launches Free Channels on RokuTV
- "Ahimsa: A personal journey, via an animal sanctuary in India, to veganism" by Caroline Earle is pub
GM's innovative approach to first-time authors and the concept of Collaborative and Hybrid Publishing has a proud history of over 900 titles including: Witness to War: Images of the Persian Gulf War which won a Pulitzer prize for The Los Angeles Times. Media Cleansing: Dirty Reporting on the Bosnian Civil War by award winning journalist Peter Brock, Nuclear Lies, Deceptions and Hypocrisies by Nuclear Scientist, Mehdi Sarram, published in 2015, three weeks before President Obama signed the Nuclear Agreement with Iran.
Noteworthy titles include: The 1984 Los Angeles Summer Games for ARCO, The Calgary Winter Games for ABC Sports; The Barcelona Summer Games for Simon & Schuster, Understanding Money and Markets for the Wall Street Journal, and Investing in the 90's for Fortune Magazine—all Best-Sellers.
Filed Under: Books
Latest on S For Story
- Mystic Ink Publishing Announces The release Of The "n0thing" Audiobook
- Megha Dontha Narrates Audiobook Version of Best-Selling Startup Book 'The 60 Minute Startup'
- SelecTech Adds Green Flooring to Its AIA Continuing Education Unit Offerings
- IAOP and The Rockefeller Foundation Announce Winners of 2020 Global Impact Sourcing Award
- Daniel Imperato CEO of Octobotic Inc. Taps Vinod Sujan Fmr. Oracle Exec. & Aarzoo founder
- UGE Signs Agreement to Develop, Build, and Finance Community Solar Project in New York City
- IAOP and HCL Announce Winners of the Red Ladder Women in Outsourcing Awards
- Five Ways To Not Be Lonely On Valentine's Day
- Axiros Solution Enables Electronic Frontier UK to Manage Multiple Client Devices and CPE in the Telco/ISP Market
- Air Duct Cleaning NJ - Why Should I Clean my Home Air Ducts?
- New from All Due Respect: THIS LETTER TO NORMAN COURT by Pablo D'Stair
- Neatbooks4u "To live, not die," #selfhelp truths of life's issues
- Signature Tracks and Downtown Music Publishing Announce Strategic Partnership for Scoring Film, Television, And Advertising
- Interactive Touchscreen Solutions, Inc. Takes Ward Over Security Integrations with Direct 'Access' Visitor Management Solutions
- The Oklahoma 100 helps Jones PR land largest-ever account
- Authors Charlene Tess and Judi Thompson Promote Romantic Suspense Novel - When an Angel Whispers
- Diana the Voice of Change by Stewart Pearce
- Miller & Miller's Canadiana, Pottery & Folk Art auction, 640 lots in all, will be held Feb. 8th
- What's New @ HeartOfEarthSciFi.com
- AutoQuotes Appoints New Chief Product Officer