Popular on s4story
- Reach for It because Y.O.U.is Worth It - Discover how to Rock your LIfe with Face Forward You Radio 667
- Waterside Productions Announces John A. Barry's New Book, "Maledictionary"
- Claudiu Murgan will attend 'Word On The Street' on Sept 22, 2019 - Harbourfront Centre, Toronto
- Wormhole Labs Partners with Twitch to Launch Gaming and Esports Technology Platform
- The UPS Store names Avanti Press, Inc. its 2019 Vendor of the Year
- Develop A Healthier, More Satisfying Lifestyle With The "Easy Sugar Break-Up" By Rena Greenberg
- Liberty Dollar Network Is Buying Products and Overstocks
- James Bond 25 filming in the Faroe Islands
- #HackAutism 2019 Powered by Microsoft
- G. Ernest Smith and Porkchop Publishing announce Angel Dark
S For Story/10390578
The "Franchisor of the Year" is awarded annually to an organization that goes above and beyond to meet the AAFD's Fair Franchising Standards and foster collaborative, successful relationships with franchisees. Griswold Home Care first earned this distinction in 2017 for negotiating "groundbreaking" franchise agreements that affirmed a commitment to a common mission and shared guiding principles with its franchisees.
"We are incredibly honored to be named AAFD's Franchisor of the Year for the second time," said Mike Magid, Chief Operating Officer at Griswold Home Care. "Our team has worked endlessly to create and maintain a franchise system built on mutual respect and cooperation, and receiving this recognition is truly a testament to our efforts."
Since its foundation in 1982, Griswold has grown into one of the largest nonmedical home care companies in the country, operating 200 locations in 30 states. The company connects families with thoroughly screened caregivers that provide a variety of services, including personal care, companion care, homemaking services, incidental transportation, hospice care, live-in care, and respite care to clients, including seniors, individuals with disabilities, and individuals managing and/or recovering from illnesses and injuries.
More on S For Story
- Team Barlow Strong Partners with Northwestern University to Develop an Adaptive Baseball Pitching Machine
- EUHC4CA Poll: Majority Of Americans Choose To Keep Their Doctors Over Private Insurance
- Two Central Illinois Authors Enter Semi-Finals for International Award
- British superhero novel sequel DIE FAMOUS launches on Amazon Kindle!
- New Trace One Marketplace Connects Retail Companies to Spark Growth
"The AAFD is pleased to name Griswold Home Care as its Franchisor of the Year for the second year," said AAFD Chairman Robert Purvin. "Griswold Home Care has shown a continued commitment to its franchisees' success, and we are delighted to shine the light on the company's accomplishments."
Griswold Home Care will accept the award during the AAFD's Total Quality Franchising Awards Celebration, part of the AAFD's Franchisee Leadership Summit September 15-18 in Mesa, AZ.
About Griswold Home Care:
With 200 locations in 30 states, Griswold Home Care is one of the country's top home care companies, delivering compassionate care 24/7 to its clients. Its purpose is to give people the help they need to live in the place they love. Through this purpose, Griswold Home Care helps adults maintain quality of life despite advanced age or onset of illness through services including companion care, home services, personal care, and respite care. Founded by the late Jean Griswold in 1982, the company has maintained its founder's profound sense of empathy for older and disabled adults and those living with chronic conditions. For more information, visit www.griswoldhomecare.com or call 215-402-0200.
About the AAFD :
The AAFD is a national non-profit trade association representing the rights and interests of franchisees and independent dealers throughout the United States. The AAFD is focused on market driven reform to achieve its mission to define and promote collaborative franchise cultures that the AAFD describes as Total Quality Franchising. Since its formation, the AAFD has grown to represent more than 50,000 franchised locations throughout the United States. The AAFD has members in all 50 states and represents more than 100 different franchise systems.
More on S For Story
- PearlFection Dentistry in Urbana Maryland Moving to Urbana Giant Shopping Center
- "Four Brothers in Arms" by Ian McGill is published
- 1st Defense Self-Storage Sets The Standard For Self-Storage In Corpus Christi
- Ponos Industries LLC Amends Previously Announced Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- American Wild Horses Set On Path To Extinction?
The AAFD's Fair Franchising Standards, Fair Franchising Seal, Trademark Chapters, and emphasis on Marketplace Solutions led to the Association's recognition as a growing force in franchising. The AAFD's Branded Partner programs add a new dimension to the value of AAFD membership. The AAFD provides a broad range of member services designed to help franchisees build market power, create legislative support of interest to franchisees, provide legal and financial support, and provide a wide range of general member benefits.
For more information about the AAFD, please call toll free - 800-733-9858 or visit www.AAFD.org.
Media Contact: Jen Tedeschi, SPRYTE Communications, 215-545-4715 ext. 25 / email@example.com
Latest on S For Story
- Kissimmee Authors, Thomas J. Williams, EA, and Iris K. Palma, JD, Nominated for Global Award
- Astor Capital Fund to Expand Alternate Energy Division Globally
- Ponos Industries LLC Extends Tender Offer for up to 14,000,000 Shares of Common Stock of AT&T Inc
- Ardor Learning Launches myEnglish Mobile App
- Attn: Book Publishers: Here is some information about Seven "Next Big Things" in the Book Business
- Peachtree Immediate Care Opens its 30th Center in Griffin, GA
- Shuj Roswell Lands Another Full Length Album, 'Setting Fire To The Stars'
- National Survey Debunks Celebrity Endorsements with Nearly 60% of Adults Claiming Medical Professionals are their Go-To Source for Weight Loss Info
- FantasyEsports.gg and Razer Announce Global Partnership to Deliver Innovative and Rewarding Fantasy Esports Platform
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Client Phillips Industries on Master of Quality Award
- LA Femme International Film Festival Presents Special Screening of SONY Pictures Classics "FRANKIE" Followed by Q&A with Brett King
- US Army Veteran Places His Boots on The Ground – Acumentrics Places Power in His Backpack!
- The Tales and Princesses Series
- Jan-Carol Publishing Releases Winter Anthology
- Mental Health Care Will Radically Alter In The 21st Century
- Brand New Releases From Dusty Saddle Publishing Mark The Beginning Of A Brand New Wave Of Hitmakers
- Sailboat Struck by Lightning in the Virgin Islands
- Cloud Management Suite Beats Industry Average with Outstanding Customer Support Satisfaction Results
- #1 Bestselling True Crime Book "The Girls Are Gone" Launch Audiobook; Debuts at #1
- Serial Entrepreneur Ramesh Dontha's New Book "The 60 Minute Startup" Is The Modern Entrepreneur's Roadmap To Start A Business In 30 Days Or Less