Popular on s4story
- Relocate Easily with a Professional Mover Faridabad
- Is There's Someone To Whom I Can Pay To Do My Assignment
- Author Cyndi Friberg Releases New Sci-fi Romance Novel, Warlord: Outcasts Book 5
- Author Judith Keim Releases New Women's Fiction, Romance Novel – Change Of Heart
- Paws Plus One Proud to Announces Stockist of Danish Design Dog Beds
- Paws Plus One Announces Thousands Of Dog Products For Purchasing Online
- New Science Fiction Novel - André's Reboot: Striving to Save Humanity From Author Steve Coleman
- Kenmei Technologies to sponsor the 7th Global 5G Event and EuCNC 2019
- Assignment Help Malaysia- Book your ticket to watch an A+
- Fearless Pop/R&B Artist Teraj Inspires Confidence On Debut Album, 'DEFY'
S For Story/10380448
The feature is excellent for all the visually impaired people, as it notifies them who all are in their pictures. So, through the screen readers, they will get to know easily who all are appearing in the Newsfeed. The feature allows the users to know when their friends are uploading certain pictures without their concern and later, the users can request their friends to remove the tag. It might be helpful but due to some specific reason, you wish to turn off or disable it in your Android phone.
Here, in this short blog, you will get to learn the steps to disable Facebook face recognition on your Android phone.
More on S For Story
- Sultry Jazz Singer Kathy Sanborn Releases Steamy-Hot Version of Dave Grusin's Three Days of the Condor
- Axiros Open Device Management Chosen By Deutsche Telekom For Management Of The QIVICON Home Base Control Center
- LED Downlight Market Report, Size, Share, Trends and Forecast to 2024
- Attendance is everything: Know how to make a doctor attendance!
- Pundi X Adds Virtual Rehab's VRH Token to Payment Ecosystem
Quick steps to disable Facebook face recognition on your Android phone
1. Try to check whether your device is working properly or not.
2. Check whether you have a proper data connection on your Android device or not.
3. Tab on the 'Facebook' application on your device.
4. Select the 'menu button' option.
5. Try to scroll down to 'Help & settings' option.
6. Click on the 'Account settings' option.
7. Select the 'Face Recognition settings' option.
8. Click on the 'Do you want Facebook to be able to recognize you in photos and videos?' option.
9. Choose the 'No' option from the list.
We hope that the steps mentioned above have assisted you thoroughly in disabling Facebook's face recognition on your Android phone. In case you are unable to do so, or you have other technical glitches for which you need help, then you need to consult the specialists at Facebook Customer Service to get relief from your issues instantly.
Latest on S For Story
- The Buzzards of the Buttery Inn
- St. James Infirmary Promotes Anita O'Shea and Myron Parker
- DMS Releases Q1 2019 Purchase Mortgage Consumer Profile Report
- Winds of Spirit Breezes to a Gold Medal in the Prestigious Nautilus Book Award
- Sequoia invents Super-Turbidity methodology (Patent Pending)
- Author Emily Mims Releases New Contemporary Romance Novel, Vivi's Leading Man
- Children's book championing wildlife protection a finalist at BookCon's "The Spark"
- Ylopo Introduces RAIYA, AI Powered by Search Data
- HORROR SUMMER SALE from Dark Regions Press LIVE on Indiegogo Until July 15th!
- Global Artificial Tendon and Ligament Market growing at a CAGR of 14.5% during (2018-2025)
- DataRecovo releases New Version of their Outlook Recovery Software - OST to PST Converter
- Title Clear Projects - Shyam Group the Most Trusted Developer of Dholera SIR
- South Florida Realtor Publicizes Homes To MORE Buyers For MORE Money
- Mayors Miguel Pulido and John Giles to be Honored at Tribute to Mayors
- Billy Dixon Releases the First in New Series
- New Jersey Educator Honored With Mensa Foundation Distinguished Teacher Award
- And Eve Said Yes! by Mark Scheel
- Witches' Quarters by Laura M. Snider
- Texting Prince Charming by Patty Carothers and Amy Brewer
- Salesforce and Visa Join Bundle Select Employee Real Estate Platform