Popular on s4story
- New Release Alert! Kataza by Andrew Stewart is now available from Dreaming Big Publications!
- Buy Exceptional Quality Products at Great Prices from Better Values USA
- Personalized the Packaging with "Custom Printed Boxes"
- Make Friends with a Houseful of Spiders in HARRY'S SPIDERS
- Author L.H. Leonard Releases New Epic Fantasy - The Witch of Lurago
- Additional Talent Announced For Cov-Aid™ 10-Hour Streaming Charity Event on Giving Tuesday, May 5
- Amazing New Kids' Show Born of COVID - Full of Laughter and Surprising Depth
- Palomar Display Products, Inc. awarded $1.6M in Contracts for Armored Vehicle Displays
- Cov-aid Announces Partnership with DoorDash To Donate Meals to Those In Need During 10-hour Streaming Charity Event on #GivingTuesday, May 5
- National Coalition Formed to Protect Cash Payment Option for U.S. Consumers
S For Story/10380448
The feature is excellent for all the visually impaired people, as it notifies them who all are in their pictures. So, through the screen readers, they will get to know easily who all are appearing in the Newsfeed. The feature allows the users to know when their friends are uploading certain pictures without their concern and later, the users can request their friends to remove the tag. It might be helpful but due to some specific reason, you wish to turn off or disable it in your Android phone.
Here, in this short blog, you will get to learn the steps to disable Facebook face recognition on your Android phone.
More on S For Story
- Teenage mariachi ensemble records album during pandemic, keeping social distancing guidelines
- Getman Takes his Popular Book Fairs into the Virtual World Transforming the Way Buyers Meet Sellers of Rare Books, Maps, Prints and Ephemera
- Teleroute, Part of Alpega Group, launches an API Interface and a new Mobile App to help their growing number of customers work even more efficiently
- How to Ward off Boredom Better Than Binging TV
- Launching OneQuantum LLC the Quantum Tech startup community
Quick steps to disable Facebook face recognition on your Android phone
1. Try to check whether your device is working properly or not.
2. Check whether you have a proper data connection on your Android device or not.
3. Tab on the 'Facebook' application on your device.
4. Select the 'menu button' option.
5. Try to scroll down to 'Help & settings' option.
6. Click on the 'Account settings' option.
7. Select the 'Face Recognition settings' option.
8. Click on the 'Do you want Facebook to be able to recognize you in photos and videos?' option.
9. Choose the 'No' option from the list.
We hope that the steps mentioned above have assisted you thoroughly in disabling Facebook's face recognition on your Android phone. In case you are unable to do so, or you have other technical glitches for which you need help, then you need to consult the specialists at Facebook Customer Service to get relief from your issues instantly.
Latest on S For Story
- NS4ed Customizes District Market Needs for Nebraska Schools
- CEO Coaching International Congratulates Fintech Startup Client Airfox on Acquisition by Retail Giant
- A gritty, bold series featuring angels, past lives and reincarnation: SON OF SECRETS by NJ Simmonds
- Tatlers are officially re-opened for business!
- Art of Brooklyn Film Fest Powers Interactive Digital Edition with New Tech
- Author Matthew Neill Davis Relaunches "The Art of Preventing Stupid", 99¢ on Amazon Kindle - One week only
- Pirate Chain Creates Worlds First Z to Z-only Mobile Wallet
- Anna Prakash-Ashton and Elaina Ashton Announce the Release of Have you seen a self-driving car?
- Oklahoma Influencer Launches Daily News Podcast
- INI and CTIntegrations Create Secure Payment Solution
- Dr. Gordon Isbell, III, Past Chair American Dental Association, ADPAC Board Appointed Co-Chairman OCI Dental Advisory Board
- Lineus Medical Completes $1.25M Series B Tranche 1
- Where can you buy and sell gold?
- Amazon Bestselling Book Our Stories: Our Voices Great Gift For Father's Day
- Holistic Nutrition Book by Deborah Kesten, MPH, Wins International Book Award
- Ignite Entrepreneurs Initiative to Empower Chicagoland's Entrepreneurs
- WMA Foundation Helps California Mobile Home Owners
- East Coast Match™ Announces a $10,000.00 Professional Matchmaking Giveaway
- Do you want to lead like a champion in the 21st century?
- GOLD COAST PR COUNCIL Announces Nominees for This Year's Bernays Awards