Popular on s4story
- Miniature Doll: Create Miniature Figure Gift for the Loved One
- Author Bob Brink Releases New Legal Thriller - Blood on Their Hands
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup
- Products On The Go is creating the most natural and nourishing products in the country
- New Book Release, Overachieving AF: Overachieving Failures and The Lessons It Teaches
- New Book Series by Bat Maxwell
- Reasons to Trust Our Experts and Avoid DIY
- NACCE Announces Multi-Year Partnership with the Philip E. and Carole R. Ratcliffe Foundation
- Peek-a-boo Dinosaur - New Children's Book by Michael Priddis | pzign
- Archaeology, Israel, and Relationships Featured in Olga Sushinsky's Debut Novel FINDING MYSELF
Jimmy Olang, From Less Than $20 and a Dream to One of The Fastest Growing Companies in Lehigh Valley
S For Story/10401780
Jimmy wasn't born with a silver spoon in hand, but he never let that stop him from achieving the American dream. He met The Brothers That Just Do Gutters co-owner Ken Parsons in Nairobi, Kenya while Ken was on a missionary trip. Ken told Jimmy he'd have a job waiting for him if he ever decided to come to the states. Jimmy took Ken up on the offer and left his economically village for the US with less than twenty dollars to his name. Starting at the ground floor, Jimmy began working with the founders of The Brothers That Just Do Gutters, Ken and Ryan Parsons, as a gutter installer in New York. His skill and dedication eventually landed him the title of Head Installer / Trainer.
During this time, Jimmy had started a family. His wife Jess Olang who would eventually become his partner in business as well. While she was carrying their second child, Jimmy was installing gutters by day and moonlighting at a group home by night. This unforgiving schedule became unsustainable. Eventually, he lost his night job when his body reached a breaking point and he fell asleep while on the clock.
More on S For Story
- Last Minute Hotel Deals – Which Places Offer the Biggest Price Reductions Due to Coronavirus?
- TTS 2020 Virtual Congress: Leading Global Experts Convene Online In A Transformative Meeting
- Velda Brotherton Promotes Her Women's Fiction Novel - Beyond the Moon
- New Horror Novella Coming from Northern Illinois Author
- Science And Love Hold Hands In New Quasi-Fiction Release: What Love Feels Like
Jimmy knew he had to make a change, so he reached out to Ryan and Ken for advice. The Brothers happened to be in the process of franchising The Brothers That Just Do Gutters. The decision to offer one of their most skilled, loyal and dependable employees a franchise opportunity was a no brainer. Who would be better to run a Brothers Gutters than someone who has excelled company for over 13 years?
Jimmy and Jess decided to take advantage of the opportunity and start a Brothers That Just Do Gutters franchise in Lehigh Valley where Jess grew up (Catasauqua). With hard work and dedication, the location quickly started gaining momentum and hasn't stopped since. In just four short years, they've grown from their humble beginnings of a single employee and truck to a staff of 15 employees, fleet of 6 trucks and two million dollars in annual revenue.
Jimmy attributes much of his success to the efficiency of The Brothers That Just Do Gutters system and resources. He explains, "We didn't have to reinvent the wheel. We just worked with what has been given to us and every year we grow." With tools like a dedicated call center, marketing staff, training procedures and more, Jimmy and Jess have been able to realize their financial goals and continue to thrive.
The Brothers That Just Do Gutters of Lehigh Valley differentiates itself from other contractors in the area with a level of professionalism that can be hard to come by in the home improving industry. Installers and estimators reliably show up when they are scheduled. Pricing is upfront and accurate. Projects are finished on time and on budget.
More on S For Story
- Dental Innovations LLC publishes "The Financial Survival Guide for Dentists!"
- Out now! C.B.Khan's long-awaited debut novel "I am Sikunder!"
- Multi-Generational Comic & Entertainer John Byner Pens His Memoirs FIVE MINUTES, MR. BYNER!
- Out now!! C.B.Khan's long-awaited debut novel "I am Sikunder!"
- BOOK RELEASE--Pairs With Life by John Taylor
In addition to their exceptional service and value, contributions to local organizations have helped The Brothers That Just Do Gutters of Lehigh Valley establish themselves as positive forces in their community. They regularly donate to Allentown Rescue Mission, LifePath and Abba House. They also sponsor the volleyball teams of North Hampton High School and Dieruff High School.
The Brothers That Just Do Gutters Story
The Brothers That Just Do Gutters was born out of Ken Parson's vision for a better contracting service. While working as a gutter installer for an independent company during summers between teaching history in the mid-1990's, he determined exactly what qualities such an operation should embody. In 1999 his plans were solidified with the opening of what is now called The Brothers That Just Do Gutters.
Ken was able to recruit his brother Ryan, trained and educated as a graphic designer, to join him as Chief Solutionist of their growing operation. The siblings haven't looked back since.
Fast forward to 2019. Ken and Ryan have helped dozens of other motivated individuals, partners and couples realize the American Dream by opening The Brothers That Just Do Gutters franchises of their own. Today, there are 11 Brothers Gutter franchise locations and one corporate own location including Hudson Valley, NY, New Milford, CT, Monmouth, NJ, Lehigh Valley, PA, Richmond, VA, Lynchburg, VA, Virginia Beach, VA, Jacksonville, FL, Seattle, WA, San Antonio, TX, South Charlotte, NC and Columbus, GA. Their proprietary system enables speedy growth and ample return on investment with direct training, ongoing consultation and strategic marketing.
For more information about Brothers Gutter system, visit www.brothersfranchise.com or call (845) 705-7276.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Latest on S For Story
- Sedia Biosciences Corporation announces expansion and move to new research and manufacturing facility in Beaverton, Oregon, USA
- Recycling Business Executive and Longtime CEO Coaching International Client Joins Coaching Roster
- edjuster Enhances Claim Management Solution with Latest Product Release
- "The Green House," A 2020 IPPY Award-Winner, Hits Shelves
- STG Logistics rebrands, organizes service offerings for extended outsource clients
- News: Rockpals 100W Foldable Solar Panel Charger is Available Soon
- EclecticIQ and ThreatFabric investigation reveals evidence of malicious Android packages posing as legitimate Covid-19 contact tracing apps
- iCODIS – Office Electronics – Hong Kong Codis Electronic
- Nitro Interactive Inc. (n2o) Establishes South East Asia Presence With New Partnership
- Cambron Publishing Group Opens for Romance Fiction Submissions
- Books & Benches Relaunches Website for Authors and Readers
- New Release: The Holiday Boys' 5th Book will offer English and Spanish versions
- Velocity Press to publish second Secret DJ book
- PINC named Top Supply Chain Projects for 2020 by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Peek-a-boo Spooky Halloween - New Children's Book by Michael Priddis | pzign
- Gov. Walz and Minnesota Businesses Take Action to Close the Unemployment Gap Among People of Color by Signing On to New Career Advancement Platform
- Dark Moon Books Announces Partnership for New Anthology Project
- Upland Avenue Productions Has Acquired a New Author
- Rock and Roll San Diego Introduces New Livestreaming Feature
- Braeden Lichti - The Rise of Connected Devices in the Healthcare Industry