Popular on s4story
- What is a Moisture Analyzers and how does it work?
- Black Dog Gaming and Advrtas Announce Esports & Gaming Partnership
- What are Moisture Balance Analyzer and How do They Work?
- Rachel Anne Cox Signs Her Popular Dystopian Novel A Light From The Ashes At Barnes & Noble In Layton, Utah
- Beizhan Liu's New Book "Unified Economics" Chinese Edition Published [2019-12-26]
- Frances Osgood Complete Short Stories Book Published
- Pathway to the Stars: Part 2, Eliza Williams - Audiobook Available Now
- LEADING BRANDS IRAQ 2019 Award Ceremony held at Rotana Hotel Erbil, December 2019
- We Have A Winner! 2019 Best Children's Book Award Goes To C.M. Harris
- Former NBA Player CJ Watson & Author of "CJ's Big Dream" MLK Weekend Book Signing
S For Story/10405370
Blockchain Impact, 2020 Perspectives features a keynote titled "Exchange What's Next" with industry insights from BiKi.com CEO, Ethan Ng. Known to be one of the fastest-growing crypto exchanges, BiKi.com is currently ranked a Top 20 exchange on CoinMarketCap.
In addition, there will be a panel of blockchain and supply chain experts, moderated by Herbert Sim, a.k.a. The Bitcoin Man, founder of Crypto Chain University and former Global Operations Director at Huobi Global. Mr Loh Sin Yong, Director of Trade at Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) of Singapore will be joining in the discussion as will Karuschain CFO, Mr Robert van der Zalm. The main panel focus is on the role of blockchain in the many supply chain challenges across a multitude of industries and touches on topics such as complicated record keeping, data security, proof or provenance and reliable tracking of products. As a fully automated and less corruptible alternative to centralized databases, blockchain solutions can be very useful in improving supply chains.
More on S For Story
- The Legacy of Jack LaLanne, The Godfather of Fitness, Introduced to a New Generation
- Viscosity North America Welcomes Two More From the Oracle ACE Program: Gary Gordhamer & Sean Scott
- BTI Completes OSHA 10 Training
- Vulcan Boot Camp Receives 2019 Savannah Award
- Golf Gum® and the Liquid Core® Delivery System, Capable of Fueling Better Scores, Announce Debut of SPACE STATION® Distribution Device at PGA Show
The evening will end off with a presentation by Karuschain CEO Richard Verkley, who has decades of experience in bringing large scale commercial ventures to market and produced thought leadership in the industry. Examples include: "The Transformative Potential of Blockchain in Mining" and "How Blockchain Can Ensure the Security of Gold Investments. Karuschain has recently completed proof of technology with partners MineRP and Verkley will discuss why blockchain implementation is the perfect solution for the precious metals mining supply chain.
"With widespread use cases throughout the finance industry, the potential impact of blockchain in supply chain management is among the first true blockchain success stories," says Verkley. "And as new use cases are discovered, organizations like healthcare or shipping, or indeed the precious metals mining industry are realizing blockchain's untapped potential to tackle long-standing issues around efficiency, data integrity, transparency, information sharing and traceability."
More on S For Story
- MobilDrTech, Inc. enhances their medical product line with Acumentrics' Pack-Power™ System
- W.J. Castle, P.E. & Assoc., P.C. (CASTLE) has been honored by New Jersey Alliance for Action as a 2019 Distinguished Engineering Award Recipient
- Broccoli City Reveals 2020 Festival Lineup And Announces Its Return To The Nation's Capital For Eighth Annual Celebration Of Music, Art And Culture
- Andrew Jones first-ever Collections Curated by Designers of Distinction auction will be held Feb 23
- Daniel Forbes has Published Yetti Boys
For more information about the event, please visit Blockchain Impact, 2020 Perspectives - Supply Chain. Interested investors who wish to attend, please contact: email@example.com
Karuschain is a blockchain technology platform for the precious metals mining industry, giving mining companies a powerful tool to ensure data integrity, safeguard human rights, reduce risks and improve environmental regulations in their supply chain.
For more information head to: https://karuschain.com/
To request an interview, or further information, please contact Sophie Elliott:
Sophie Elliott - Marketing Specialist
+34 622 73 36 87
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist.com
Latest on S For Story
- Two join the Plymouth, MA-based Hart Speech Foundation Board of Directors
- Boroughs Publishing Group Releases New Romance Novel By Author Elle Wright – If Ever I Fall
- edjuster announces partnership with FRSTeam to expand capabilities in Total Contents Program
- Know the Importance of custom cabinets for your kitchen renovation in Toronto?
- Author Prepares for Book Launch
- Local Author Speaks Out Against Domestic Violence & Abuse!
- Prescott's Whispering Canyon Community Nears Close-out on Phase 3 and 4
- Yokohama Tokyu REI Hotel to Open April 7, 2020
- Author Sara Gordon Shares Her Heartbreak and Perseverance in Emotional New Memoir 'And They Thought I Had It All'
- Nordic countries have the best passports in the World
- IAOP Announces Intuit to Be Honored at OWS2.0 as Winner of the 2020 Global Excellence in Outsourcing Award
- DMS Announces Seventh Consecutive Ranking On mThink Top CPA Network List
- The Litigation Lawyers At Chand Snider LLP Add Windsor to their Territory
- The Polyflex and Clicheria Blumenau are joining CSW and MARVACO as new partners in the Global Premedia Network
- Deviant Marketing - Nominated for Social Media Ad of the Year
- Facebook Partners with The Alfred Street Baptist Church Foundation for their 18th Annual HBCU Festival on Saturday, January 25 at the National Harbor
- Author Scheduling Book Signings
- Thiel College names Anthony Kos, Ph.D. new Business Administration and Accounting Chair
- Audience Serv Indonesia Drives More Direct Bookings In 2020
- San Francisco Opens The First Housing Program For Transgender & Gender Nonconforming Adults