Popular on s4story
- Author Ariella Talix Releases New MMF Romance – The Rule of 3
- Romance Aurora Russell Promotes Her Book - Falling for the Tycoon
- Elyah Brings Visual Quantum Programming To The World
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship
- Heated Armor's COO Gregory Thomas Closes Multi-Million Dollar Deal With California Based The North Face
- Trinity & Beyond Captures The Magic Of Virtual Best Friend Connections With The Premiere Of Their Toy Line From Bonkers Toys
- Berea resident, Troy Price, elected as member The Podcast Academy
- Introducing Grace's Musical Haiku Adventures
- NC-16 Teenage Web Series is Now Available Released on SeekaTV
- Horror Poetry The Man Who Married Death By Amy Langevin
S For Story/10405370
Blockchain Impact, 2020 Perspectives features a keynote titled "Exchange What's Next" with industry insights from BiKi.com CEO, Ethan Ng. Known to be one of the fastest-growing crypto exchanges, BiKi.com is currently ranked a Top 20 exchange on CoinMarketCap.
In addition, there will be a panel of blockchain and supply chain experts, moderated by Herbert Sim, a.k.a. The Bitcoin Man, founder of Crypto Chain University and former Global Operations Director at Huobi Global. Mr Loh Sin Yong, Director of Trade at Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) of Singapore will be joining in the discussion as will Karuschain CFO, Mr Robert van der Zalm. The main panel focus is on the role of blockchain in the many supply chain challenges across a multitude of industries and touches on topics such as complicated record keeping, data security, proof or provenance and reliable tracking of products. As a fully automated and less corruptible alternative to centralized databases, blockchain solutions can be very useful in improving supply chains.
More on S For Story
- Keys to Ease Concierge Realtors, Luxury Home Marketing Specialists
- What to do when your loved one is arrested and incarcerated
- 25 Sexual Abuse Victims Sue Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese
- From Pain to Beauty: The Journey of An Abstract Artist
- Gino Odjick Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
The evening will end off with a presentation by Karuschain CEO Richard Verkley, who has decades of experience in bringing large scale commercial ventures to market and produced thought leadership in the industry. Examples include: "The Transformative Potential of Blockchain in Mining" and "How Blockchain Can Ensure the Security of Gold Investments. Karuschain has recently completed proof of technology with partners MineRP and Verkley will discuss why blockchain implementation is the perfect solution for the precious metals mining supply chain.
"With widespread use cases throughout the finance industry, the potential impact of blockchain in supply chain management is among the first true blockchain success stories," says Verkley. "And as new use cases are discovered, organizations like healthcare or shipping, or indeed the precious metals mining industry are realizing blockchain's untapped potential to tackle long-standing issues around efficiency, data integrity, transparency, information sharing and traceability."
More on S For Story
- Ideanomics Q2 Highlights - Revenues Increase - 50% Debt Reduction - $36 M Cash
- SFO Commodities Joins RCM Ag Services To Expand Offerings for Local and Commercial Agriculture Operations
- Central Illinois Author Releases New Book Series
- New from Shotgun Honey: DEEMER'S INLET by Stephen Burdick
- TaxCon's keynote speakers welcome attendees to event
For more information about the event, please visit Blockchain Impact, 2020 Perspectives - Supply Chain. Interested investors who wish to attend, please contact: email@example.com
Karuschain is a blockchain technology platform for the precious metals mining industry, giving mining companies a powerful tool to ensure data integrity, safeguard human rights, reduce risks and improve environmental regulations in their supply chain.
For more information head to: https://karuschain.com/
To request an interview, or further information, please contact Sophie Elliott:
Sophie Elliott - Marketing Specialist
+34 622 73 36 87
Cecilia Wong, yourPRstrategist.com
Latest on S For Story
- Scramble New Fiction Novel by Fred Williams
- Just Say No to Fabric and Cloth Masks
- OL NA-TRUE-L Immune Booster "Attack Coronavirus Before It Attacks You"
- Can King David Inspire Today's Leaders?
- Durham Record Label Maison Fauna Announces Its First Release
- Epic Fantasy - Chaos: Worlds Beyond by Author C.W. Holcomb
- Creative Public Media, Chamblin's Virtual 'Meet the Author' with Therese Tappouni is Sept. 8
- Michigan preschoolers teamed up with their grandpa to create a new children's picture book
- Some Essential Features That Makes a Vacuum Oven Worthy
- AUA Announces Agreement with Texas's Schreiner University
- CMS issues the First Ever Guidance on Remote Patient Monitoring for proposed 2021 Physician Fee Schedule
- Requirements of Laboratory Ovens to Get the Perfect Outcomes
- "Ralph and Robort" by Nicholas Kasparis is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
- Laboratory Equipment's' Upgradation is Important for Betterment of Your Laboratory
- Collection of beautiful verse from a mysterious poet & wordsmith
- Smokescreen eyes a larger share of the global cybersecurity pie; appoints Preekshit Gupta as Head of Sales – India, MEA, and, APAC
- Evolve IP® Named For Eighth Time to the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- A Group of Ragtag Friends Must Band Together to Solve a Mystery in NORTHERN LIGHT by Deb Davies
- Arrow Organics Reveals 20:1 CBD to THC Product Line
- DelMar Aerospace Corporation Launches New Service: Rapid Deployment Solutions