Popular on s4story
- Joe Costello joins Amida Board of Directors
- Midwest Author Nan Dixon Releases New Contemporary Romance – Dance With Me
- Award Winning Author Zina Letrece Announces the Release of Her New Book Life in the Fast Lane - A Journey Back to Myself
- Sally Basmajian signs book deal with Creative James Media
- Sacramento resident and author, Susan D. Powers, puts family first in her new book
- International Author Barry Litherland Releases New Psychological Thriller - The Trophy Room
- 227's™ YouTube Chili' R.E.D. Marketing at Jamaal Al-Din's Hoops 227! Yum! Brands #NIKE'Spicy' NBA!
- Citrus Heights Resident, releases third book in award-winning series for tweens
- Madden Talent Finds Thomas G. Harding Jr., Author of Memoir "Hardening" as Talent
- Anthony's Way, I AM ME! Becomes an International Best Seller
S For Story/10425773
South Korea has recently received unprecedented attention in the cultural, political, economic and even medical sectors. Multinational companies, ranging from gaming, esports, entertainment, cosmetics and medical companies, are trying to enter the Korean market and the amount of investments are on the rise. If it captures the hearts of Koreans who are especially fastidious and hyper-sensitive to trends, it's a sign that further expansions to other markets in Asia-pacific will be feasible. In other words, South Korea has become the testing grounds for feasibility of business expansion to Asia-pacific regions.
In Korea, the merge between paper press media and online media platforms was relatively swift with the surge of web portals. Most news articles are consumed through web portals. The largest web portal in Korea is Naver, accounting for more than 70 percent of the total market share. Daum and Google are trailing Naver with around 10 percent market share each. Local newspapers publish their articles through web portals and media partnerships. Unlike Google, Naver has grouped every news article into certain categories for instance sports, entertainment and politics. For this reason, the ripple effect can be achieved depending on where the article is exposed.
More on S For Story
- The South Florida International Film Festival Awards Event for June 2021 Celebrated Filmmakers and Screenwriters
- Sho Richardsin Release New Music The Dude (Shogi)
- CO Resident, Cara Brzezicki's Book, "I Love You Brother," Nominated for Global Award
- Marketing Expert J.P. Roe Launches New Book "REMIX Marketing"
- Hometown Mission Hits Homerun in Long Beach, CA
Why do you need a local PR expert?
The biggest concern when multinational companies prepare for the GTM (Go To Market) plan for the Korean market is how to carry out effective marketing communications in Korea. Corporates tend to experience higher levels of difficulty in PR (Public Relations) as 1) the media environment is rapidly changing, 2) the propagation speed is racing 3) there are far too many stakeholders to maintain relations with the journalists, influencers, and officials. Therefore, the communication should be carried out strategically from the beginning of entering the Korean market.
C&C Partners is one of the highly proficient digital PR consulting agencies, specialized in Gaming/Esports and Startups based on South Korea. C&C Partners offers strategic communications solutions, optimized for the fast-moving media environment in Korea. Based on experiences and expertise in Strategic Communications, C&C Partners proposes and executes compelling strategies across all areas of communications including PR, social media, IMC collaboration, Marketing, and Promotion through in-depth analysis of message acceptors. To learn more about PR and digital marketing for Korean market, please visit https://www.cncpartners.net or send email to email@example.com.
Latest on S For Story
- Sonorous Records To Release 8 Albums Of Original Recordings By The Five Blind Boys Of Alabama
- Storage Made Easy announces SMBStream™, a new product that offers secure accelerated access to SMB Shares over the Internet
- Boroughs Publishing Group Releases New M/M Romance - Brick
- Chandler Resident, Wei Wei Chang's Book, "THE LENS OF LOVE," Nominated for Global Award
- Diversity News Media Brands Publisher Files Trademark For Diversity News Magazine Dot Com Domain Name
- Markethive Standing Tall In The New Ocean Of Crypto Currencies
- BEAR Technologies Ranked on Channel Futures MSP 501 for the Second Year in a Row
- Brighton releases "Stories from Lone Moon Creek, Book nine: Echoes" A novel from Teresa Millias
- Waterside Productions Announces Alan Smyth and Jessica Midkiff's new book "MEN! Fight for ME"
- Thailand's Finema spearheads decentralized identity tech
- GrooveCar Direct Announces 8 New Credit Union Partnerships in Q2 2021
- Home of Glamour And Roaring Twenties History Enters The Housing Market
- New Adjustable Boat Fender Hanger Design Coming in 2021
- Pachett from the moon. The rescue. By Mel Michel
- MIT Alumna hosts Growth Marketing Conference to assist Founders and CEOs Reach More Clients and Investors
- Alternative And Hip Hop Rapper/Singer LilTonyRose Releases New Music
- Are You Well Holistically? Yes! I Am - New Book Charges The Spirit
- New Book Provides Recipe for Superb Leadership
- "You Got This!" The Power Up Life Boss Journal Assists in Charting Ones Journey as a Life Boss
- VORAGO Technologies announces low-cost and immediately available rad-tolerant hi-rel MCU for New Space, LEO market