Popular on s4story
- TheYearOfMyLifeVR.com YEAR 2 is Looking for Personal Stories Related to Racial Inequality
- Romance Author Judith Keim Releases New Novel - A Summer of Surprises
- TV Show: THE JUSTICE COURT Reality TV Show Features Real-life Cases and Sound Legal Edutainment
- Racial Slurs In Literature Spark Controversy
- "The Irregular Inquests of Professor Peppercorn" hits Amazon shelves
- Do Black Lives Matter in the Federal Government? Plaintiff, Mary Pitt Contends
- Thiel College launches new Leadership M.B.A. designed for non-business majors
- James D. Gerogiannis' New Book "GUITAR PLAYER CONCERNS" Gets 5 Star Reviews
- Short Story Collection Finds the Extraordinary Amongst the Seemingly Ordinary Lives of Women
- Nonprofit builds online mask marketplace powered by local makers, with creative unique masks in time for Fathers day and 4th of July
S For Story/10425773
South Korea has recently received unprecedented attention in the cultural, political, economic and even medical sectors. Multinational companies, ranging from gaming, esports, entertainment, cosmetics and medical companies, are trying to enter the Korean market and the amount of investments are on the rise. If it captures the hearts of Koreans who are especially fastidious and hyper-sensitive to trends, it's a sign that further expansions to other markets in Asia-pacific will be feasible. In other words, South Korea has become the testing grounds for feasibility of business expansion to Asia-pacific regions.
In Korea, the merge between paper press media and online media platforms was relatively swift with the surge of web portals. Most news articles are consumed through web portals. The largest web portal in Korea is Naver, accounting for more than 70 percent of the total market share. Daum and Google are trailing Naver with around 10 percent market share each. Local newspapers publish their articles through web portals and media partnerships. Unlike Google, Naver has grouped every news article into certain categories for instance sports, entertainment and politics. For this reason, the ripple effect can be achieved depending on where the article is exposed.
More on S For Story
- Waterside Productions Announces Ellis Barros's New Book "Mr. McPat's Journey to Stapville"
- a new book Caught in the Middle:Trying To Be a Sane Christian in an Extreme World
- Extra/Ordinary Small Business Podcast Season 2 Launches with All-Star Lineup
- Ideanomics Announces Q2 Earnings & Appoints Advisor to Ideanomics' MEG and Medici Motor Works
- Astor Capital Launches $45M AI Investment Initiative
Why do you need a local PR expert?
The biggest concern when multinational companies prepare for the GTM (Go To Market) plan for the Korean market is how to carry out effective marketing communications in Korea. Corporates tend to experience higher levels of difficulty in PR (Public Relations) as 1) the media environment is rapidly changing, 2) the propagation speed is racing 3) there are far too many stakeholders to maintain relations with the journalists, influencers, and officials. Therefore, the communication should be carried out strategically from the beginning of entering the Korean market.
C&C Partners is one of the highly proficient digital PR consulting agencies, specialized in Gaming/Esports and Startups based on South Korea. C&C Partners offers strategic communications solutions, optimized for the fast-moving media environment in Korea. Based on experiences and expertise in Strategic Communications, C&C Partners proposes and executes compelling strategies across all areas of communications including PR, social media, IMC collaboration, Marketing, and Promotion through in-depth analysis of message acceptors. To learn more about PR and digital marketing for Korean market, please visit https://www.cncpartners.net or send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest on S For Story
- DelMar Aerospace Corporation Announces New Leadership
- New Book Release, Overachieving AF: Overachieving Failures and The Lessons It Teaches
- "The Story of A Cockney Kid" by R. S. Lawrence is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
- ENTERTAINMENT NEWS: Rock The Mic All Arts Open Mic Launched Bi-Monthly Virtual Open mic on Instagram
- Reasons to Trust Our Experts and Avoid DIY
- Peek-a-boo Dinosaur - New Children's Book by Michael Priddis | pzign
- Excerpt from "Of Fury and Fangs" by Kyoko M
- BIOSHIELD29TM Is the First Flexible, Adhesive Surface Made of Copper to Kill Viruses, Bacteria, and Fungus on Any Surface
- Santia Deck Makes History Again; First Woman Athlete To Own Sneaker Company
- Learn How to Maneuver the IRS Rules for a Real Estate Professional
- Brighton Publishing releases "Heir to the Throne III" from author Gregg Brown
- The House Used by General George Washington at Valley Forge Still Stands Today
- Exceptional new C18 Gothic novella entitled "Castle Scaligero", set in England & Italy, published by
- City of San Miguel de Allende, State of Guanajuato Obtain Coveted WTTC 'Safe Travels' Stamp
- Black Cultural Events Celebrates 200th Weekly Newsletter Issue
- Law Offices of Charles G. Eichinger & Associates, P.C. Open and Ready to Help
- Torres Law Joins Alliott Group, The World's Sixth-Largest Multidisciplinary Alliance Of Professional Services Firms
- Motaz H Matar's The Pigeon Whisperer released September 1, 2020
- Sequel in Historical Fiction Series Follows Secrets, Murder and Treason During American Civil War
- Senseeker Establishes In-House Wafer Testing Capability