Popular on s4story
- Author Ariella Talix Releases New MMF Romance – The Rule of 3
- Romance Aurora Russell Promotes Her Book - Falling for the Tycoon
- President of SeminarInformation.com publishes her first novel
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship
- Heated Armor's COO Gregory Thomas Closes Multi-Million Dollar Deal With California Based The North Face
- Elyah Brings Visual Quantum Programming To The World
- Hello, Everyone has A Story By Author Sheila Kovach
- HIP-HOP NEWS: RAPPER JEFF AZOE MERGES HIP-HOP WITH HAITIAN CULTURE
- Trinity & Beyond Captures The Magic Of Virtual Best Friend Connections With The Premiere Of Their Toy Line From Bonkers Toys
- Horror Poetry The Man Who Married Death By Amy Langevin
S For Story/10429807
The agreement allows SRM to license the channels to all platforms across the MENA region.Today, SRM announced that the channels have already launched on the DU TV platform in Dubai, United Arab Emirates and negotiations with other Pay-TV platforms (satellite, Cable, IPTV, OTT platforms) are on-going.
OAN, a 24/7 News Channel covering the latest American and International news from USA with Programs such as 'The Ledger', 'Tipping Point' and 'After hours with Alex Salvi', are just some of the top rated programs on OAN that analyze, debate and challenge current affairs and political issues that needs to be addressed today.
More on S For Story
- A Comprehensive Guide about Forced Air Oven
- Four Friends Turned A Private Mastermind Into A Book Deal
- If you've lost a job and are struggling during the pandemic, choosing the right credit card could relieve stress
- With the Release of His New Audible Book, GIVE A DAMN! Mark S. Lewis Starts a Movement
- How Stress and Anxiety Impact Your Decision Making
AWE, is a 24/7 lifestyle and entertainment channel, bringing viewers a wide range of programming from awe-inspiring travel destinations to outrageous cars, from culinary delights to amazing homes. Some of the key programs on AWE 'Boys Toys', 'Selling Yachts' and 'Private Islands'.
Commenting on the partnership, Ali Ajouz, CEO of SRM, said: "I am delighted to bring OAN and AWE to the MENA region, two unique HD channels offering viewers never before seen original lifestyle productions and the latest up to date news from USA".
"This agreement is another major milestone for AWE and OAN" said Charles Herring, CEO of Herring Networks. "The Middle East and North Africa is an important market for Herring Networks, we are delighted to partner with SRM as our distribution partner in the MENA region and look forward to adding more platforms soon."
Latest on S For Story
- Empowering children's picture book aims to whisk away young readers on magical adventures
- CEO Coaching International Recognized on the Inc. 5000 List for Sixth Consecutive Year with Three-Year Revenue Growth of 221.5%
- Reimagining Healthcare: How clinicians and administrators reduce risk, waste and disjointed services
- Scramble New Fiction Novel by Fred Williams
- Just Say No to Fabric and Cloth Masks
- OL NA-TRUE-L Immune Booster "Attack Coronavirus Before It Attacks You"
- Can King David Inspire Today's Leaders?
- Durham Record Label Maison Fauna Announces Its First Release
- Epic Fantasy - Chaos: Worlds Beyond by Author C.W. Holcomb
- Creative Public Media, Chamblin's Virtual 'Meet the Author' with Therese Tappouni is Sept. 8
- Michigan preschoolers teamed up with their grandpa to create a new children's picture book
- Some Essential Features That Makes a Vacuum Oven Worthy
- AUA Announces Agreement with Texas's Schreiner University
- CMS issues the First Ever Guidance on Remote Patient Monitoring for proposed 2021 Physician Fee Schedule
- Requirements of Laboratory Ovens to Get the Perfect Outcomes
- "Ralph and Robort" by Nicholas Kasparis is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
- Laboratory Equipment's' Upgradation is Important for Betterment of Your Laboratory
- Collection of beautiful verse from a mysterious poet & wordsmith
- Smokescreen eyes a larger share of the global cybersecurity pie; appoints Preekshit Gupta as Head of Sales – India, MEA, and, APAC
- Evolve IP® Named For Eighth Time to the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies