Popular on s4story
- Author Ariella Talix Releases New MMF Romance – The Rule of 3
- Romance Aurora Russell Promotes Her Book - Falling for the Tycoon
- Elyah Brings Visual Quantum Programming To The World
- Heated Armor's COO Gregory Thomas Closes Multi-Million Dollar Deal With California Based The North Face
- The On It Foundation Helps Professional Athletes and Celebrities Give Back through Fiscal Sponsorship
- Trinity & Beyond Captures The Magic Of Virtual Best Friend Connections With The Premiere Of Their Toy Line From Bonkers Toys
- Berea resident, Troy Price, elected as member The Podcast Academy
- Introducing Grace's Musical Haiku Adventures
- Former Hollywood Actress Debuts Amazon #1 New Release About Rescue Dog Who Saved Her from Suicide
- HIP-HOP NEWS: RAPPER JEFF AZOE MERGES HIP-HOP WITH HAITIAN CULTURE
S For Story/10405544
Cutting or shaving the hair does not necessarily heal depression or matted tangled hair. Sometimes cutting or shaving of matted tangled hair can cause depression because of the shock of losing all your hair at one chop-without any efforts being made to save the hair first. With the goal to SAVE your hair-not to CUT your hair, Tangled Hair Techs are working hard to save tangled or severely matted hair so you can preserve your God given beauty and self-esteem.
Depression won't be cured by a trip to the salon, but it can help on some level. Research has even found that paying some extra attention to your appearance—specifically in the form of applying makeup—can give women a boost of confidence. Always remember that "ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE WITH GOD....Luke 1:37. Only believe and Jesus will help your faith to be strengthened.
More on S For Story
- Keys to Ease Concierge Realtors, Luxury Home Marketing Specialists
- What to do when your loved one is arrested and incarcerated
- 25 Sexual Abuse Victims Sue Pittsburgh Catholic Diocese
- From Pain to Beauty: The Journey of An Abstract Artist
- Gino Odjick Interview With I Only Touch Greatness Podcast
Clinical psychologist John Mayer, Ph.D., author of Family Fit: Find Your Balance in Life, says that it's not uncommon for people suffering from depression to stop brushing their hair. "Guiding a person into such activities as a makeover or haircut can help the person feel better about their personal hygiene and thus about their self-image and self-esteem," Mayer says. "These latter improvements in self-esteem and self-image are core coping mechanisms for relieving depression." He says he often recommends that his depressed patients do things like this for that reason.
Matted hair is prevalent, and most women prefer to have this hair on under their wigs or as protection from breakage. But over time, tangled hair can cause stress and the longer it stays, the harder it is to detangle, and that is sad. But, the good news is that Tangled Hair Techs can help you with their professional and Safe Matted Tangled Hair Detangling Solutions and Services.
About Tangled Hair Techs:
Tangled Hair Techs are the leaders in specialized hair restoration techniques as well as service providers and educators for detangling and removing severely matted tangled hair, braids, dreadlocks, hair weaves, hair extensions and twist. They provide a service that is priceless because they provide hair restoration to people who sometimes have lost all hope of ever getting their hair back to normal again. The work they do is not glamorous, neither is the work of a plumber, but people need them all over the world. Their work is based on the love and faith we have in God. Jesus Christ traveled to bring (Gospel) good news to people. He brought healing, love, peace, blessings, freed people from bondage; but most importantly he demonstrated to us that nothing is impossible with God. Luke 1:37. Tangled Hair Techs are online based, they travel all over the world to hospitals, and care centers as well. They have training salon centers in France, USA, and South Africa.
More on S For Story
- Ideanomics Q2 Highlights - Revenues Increase - 50% Debt Reduction - $36 M Cash
- SFO Commodities Joins RCM Ag Services To Expand Offerings for Local and Commercial Agriculture Operations
- Central Illinois Author Releases New Book Series
- New from Shotgun Honey: DEEMER'S INLET by Stephen Burdick
- TaxCon's keynote speakers welcome attendees to event
For more information please visit www.tangledhairtechs.com or kindly send an email to email@example.com.
Tangled Hair Techs
Latest on S For Story
- Scramble New Fiction Novel by Fred Williams
- Just Say No to Fabric and Cloth Masks
- OL NA-TRUE-L Immune Booster "Attack Coronavirus Before It Attacks You"
- Can King David Inspire Today's Leaders?
- Durham Record Label Maison Fauna Announces Its First Release
- Epic Fantasy - Chaos: Worlds Beyond by Author C.W. Holcomb
- Creative Public Media, Chamblin's Virtual 'Meet the Author' with Therese Tappouni is Sept. 8
- Michigan preschoolers teamed up with their grandpa to create a new children's picture book
- Some Essential Features That Makes a Vacuum Oven Worthy
- AUA Announces Agreement with Texas's Schreiner University
- CMS issues the First Ever Guidance on Remote Patient Monitoring for proposed 2021 Physician Fee Schedule
- Requirements of Laboratory Ovens to Get the Perfect Outcomes
- "Ralph and Robort" by Nicholas Kasparis is published by Grosvenor House Publishing
- Laboratory Equipment's' Upgradation is Important for Betterment of Your Laboratory
- Collection of beautiful verse from a mysterious poet & wordsmith
- Smokescreen eyes a larger share of the global cybersecurity pie; appoints Preekshit Gupta as Head of Sales – India, MEA, and, APAC
- Evolve IP® Named For Eighth Time to the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies
- A Group of Ragtag Friends Must Band Together to Solve a Mystery in NORTHERN LIGHT by Deb Davies
- Arrow Organics Reveals 20:1 CBD to THC Product Line
- DelMar Aerospace Corporation Launches New Service: Rapid Deployment Solutions