Popular on s4story
- Tiffany Reisz Returns to USA Today Bestselling Godwicks Romance Series with 'The Pearl'
- Dani's Inferno Re-Imagines the Prodigal Son and Proves There Are No Limits to a Father's Love
- "What Else Am I Feeling? Defining More Emotions" by Katie Flanagan is published
- PNWA 2020 Online Writing Conference
- "Tales from Tipperary" by Edward Forde Hickey is published
- Tara Eldana Releases New Steamy Romance - Making the Switch
- New Product! Photo Buttons: Putting a Smile Behind the Mask during the Covid 19 crisis
- Author Alexa Aston Releases New Contemporary Romance - Hollywood Player
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine On Sale Now On Amazon
- When there's something strange in your neighbourhood, who are the police gonna call? The Office of the Witchfinder General
S For Story/10406584
Christopher J Collins, a resident of Attleboro, MA and Karen McGreal of Wellesley, MA, who have long been involved with the organization as volunteers, have accepted leadership roles on the Board.
"We welcome Chris and Karen to the Board and we are excited about the many assets that they bring," noted Donald P. Hart, the Founder of the 501(c)(3) charitable organization.
He added, "This continues our momentum to really scale our outreach and provide help for those with speech challenges. We recently received a commitment from Eileen and John Grayken of London, England to match donations up to $1-million. John Patrick Grayken is a Cohasset native and an internationally known financier and founder and chairman of the private equity firm, Lone Star Funds."
More on S For Story
- Is Your Workplace Safe for Return?
- Jackson Rathbone's "DO NOT REPLY", launches Break Out Star: Elise Luthman
- Mary Logan Woolsey, her Family and Joshua's Heart deliver groceries to 350 families in Coconut Grove
- Halloween Brings More Literary Adventures, Including A Talking Sword!
- Impact Fund Genuine Interest Announces Strategic Investment in American Homebuilders of West Africa
In addition to serving on the Hart Foundation board Christopher J Collins is the Manager of Medlen & Carroll, LLP, a law firm based in Braintree, MA.
He commented, "The Hart Speech Foundation is near and dear to my heart. I have been a stutterer my whole life, and have seen first-hand the lives of many children and adults alike, changed in profound ways, by improving their fluency. This Foundation gives stutterers the opportunity to receive intense speech therapy. Otherwise these people would not have the financial means to attend the specialized treatment. The people on this Board and the people involved in this Foundation are so dedicated to the cause. It is my pleasure to be involved in such an organization. Any input or advice I can contribute in aiding this Foundation to further improving the lives of stutterers is a great honor."
Karen McGreal has been involved with the Foundation since its inception in 2011. Previously she helped plan and implement the Golf Tournament and other fundraisers. McGreal is also a volunteer for the past four years with Community Investors, a 501c3 non-profit organization, is dedicated to supporting the physical, social and emotional wellness of youth communities.
More on S For Story
- Andy Hueller and INtense Publications Announce the Release of Life in Increments
- Ladies - Here is How to Elevate Your Wardrobe
- Author Ev Bishop Releases New Holiday Romance – Christmas Dreams
- New from Down & Out Books: COAST TO COAST NOIR edited by Andrew McAleer and Paul D. Marks
- STARK Industries LLC Supports Space Center Houston's Exhibit on NASA Innovations During the Pandemic via NASA JPL-Designed VITAL Ventilator Loan
"My brother Don Hart was the driving force for the Hart Speech Foundation. Our family has rallied to help build the organization to serve as many people as possible," she noted.
The mission of the Hart Speech Foundation is to identify clients of all ages to ensure that no one is denied the opportunity to achieve more fluent speech. The board is made up of professionals from the legal field, design field, speech therapy and healthcare field as well as individuals with speech dysfluency. The Hart Speech Foundation was founded by the Hart Family in 2011. The organization is managed by Donald P. Hart, the Founder and Megan T. Hart, Managing Director.
To learn more about supporting, volunteering or benefitting from Hart Speech Foundation, please visit www.HartSpeech.org or contact Don Hart (617) 852-8855, firstname.lastname@example.org
Steven V. Dubin, PR Works
Latest on S For Story
- Powerstage Sports Nutrition Launches New Supplements Brand for the Athlete in All of Us!
- Travel Writer Turns to an Inner Journey
- Renée Bailey Announces the Release of 18 Things College Students Need to Know
- Palm Beach Dentist Releases New Book "More Tooth Talk!"
- Shane Boulware Promotes His Urban Fantasy Thriller - Soulstealer
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- The Known World needs a fix or things could get very ugly
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location
- Tammy L. Grace Releases New Holiday Romance - Christmas Wishes
- Alpine Air Products — Your One-Stop-Shop For All Your Indoor Air Purification Needs
- Top Travel Humor Book French Like Moi: A Midwesterner in Paris Moves to Second Printing
- Utopia p2p Releases CRP (Crypton) cryptocurrency on Crypto Exchanges
- Pioneer Bank Opts for Indoor Air Quality Upgrades Amid Pandemic Concerns
- CEO Coaching International Provides Clients Value through Powerful Weekly Virtual Networking Events on Zoom
- Brookside Equity Partners Makes Minority Investment in Advanced Solutions International (ASI)
- Cleft Patient Combats Bullying in Schools With New E-book
- OncoBeta GmbH and Australian Nuclear Science and Technology Organisation sign Letter of Intent to establish manufacturing site in Australia