Popular on s4story
- TV Show: THE JUSTICE COURT Reality TV Show Features Real-life Cases and Sound Legal Edutainment 134
- "The Irregular Inquests of Professor Peppercorn" hits Amazon shelves
- Do Black Lives Matter in the Federal Government? Plaintiff, Mary Pitt Contends
- Miniature Doll: Create Miniature Figure Gift for the Loved One
- Bruce Goldwell's Law of Attraction Scripting Book Offer
- ONE CITY ONE TEAM, LLC Kickstarter campaign launched for feature film, docu-series on Carson, CA championship Football athletics
- Nonprofit builds online mask marketplace powered by local makers, with creative unique masks in time for Fathers day and 4th of July
- Planning to Survive "The New Abnormal"©
- UK Based Personal Trainer Arland Craik Leads Outdoor Fitness Trend As Gyms are Still a No Go
- Into the Light is the First in DeFazio's Thrilling Spin-Off Series of the Last Chance Noir Novel
S For Story/10399703
Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck consists of two 5-story towers connected by a one-story center building. The project is a redevelopment of the existing 88,000 SF of occupied space and will include the installation of new ceilings, floors, millwork, as well as new work in residence rooms.
"This is an occupied living facility, so there will be quite a bit of coordination on working with our sub-contractors as well as staff and management to ensure that all residents are able to continue on with normal routines with construction going on. We will be phasing out the work in this project to ensure that everyone is going to be able to be accommodated in their living situations," said Tom Quinlan, president of South Coast Improvement Company.
More on S For Story
- Michelle Thorne Brings Light into the Bleakness of Trauma in Both Darkness and Light
- My Name is Layla is a Relatable Middle Grade About Struggling to Succeed in the Face of Adversity
- American BioDefense Institute Commends Congressman Gosar For BioSecurity Amendment
- Hello, Everyone has A Story By Author Sheila Kovach
- 2nd Annual Mile High Denver Boutique Week!
The Five Star Residences project will consist of phased construction and will remain occupied during the duration of the project. Project completion is anticipated in early 2021.
The project architect is Perkins Eastman of Chicago, Illinois. The project engineer is the Princeton Engineering Group of Princeton, New Jersey. Harrison Hamnett of Pennington, New Jersey is an additional engineer.
Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck is an award-winning, resort-style senior living community offering the finest in independent living and assisted living apartments, as well as respite/short stays, all together in an elegantly furnished location surrounded by beautifully landscaped grounds and a highly skilled 24-hour staff. Five Star Premier Residences of Teaneck was deemed the #1 "Reader's Choice" for Retirement Community and Independent Living Community by the readers of the "Jewish Standard" in 2013, 2014 and 2015. For more information, visit https://www.fivestarseniorliving.com/communitie....
More on S For Story
- Telemedicine Market to Reach $185.66 Billion by 2026
- Evolve IP Releases RECAP – AI Driven Speech Analytics And Voice Recording Platform For Microsoft Teams, Unified Communications and Contact Center
- Calling Aspiring Writers Across Genres, New Titles Need You
- ASI Introduces "iMIS Inspire for Virtual Conferences Powered by OpenWater"
- NACCE Launched Partnership with Uplift Now
Based in Marion, Mass. and with an office in Reading, Pennsylvania, South Coast Improvement Co is a recognized leader in providing building and renovation services to a client base of senior living, healthcare, institutional and retail clients. For more information, please call 508-748-6545 or visit www.southcoastimprovement.com.
About South Coast Improvement Company:
South Coast Improvement offers a range of design, construction and management services across a variety of sectors—interiors as well as exteriors—including office buildings, health care facilities, educational institutions, commercial properties, assisted living facilities, and residential communities. South Coast Improvement's services include: Preconstruction analysis; Construction management; General contracting; Design/build services; Capital improvement; Building envelope improvements; and Interior renovations.
For more information, visit www.southcoastimprovement.com or call 508-748-6545.
Steve Dubin, PR Works
Latest on S For Story
- JT Legal Group Recognizes the Pandemic of Nursing Home Abuse during COVID-19
- Ocean Conservation Nonprofit, OctoNation, 1 of 14 in North America Accepted to Facebook Community Accelerator Program
- AI.Reverie Awarded $1.5M AFWERX Phase 2 SBIR Contract from U.S. Air Force
- Acumentrics Announces New Website Launch
- Award Winning Author turned a life-changing trauma into a Children's Book Series, releasing Inspiring Children to Never Give Up
- Canada News: SunTel Technologies Top-Notch IT Solutions
- Little Buggy Productions readies, The Girl Who Yearned for her Mother by Nichole Troupe for release
- 4e Brands North America Issues Nationwide Voluntary Recall of Hand Sanitizer Due to Potential Presence of Undeclared Methanol (Wood Alcohol)
- New Book Release Set in Controversial Civil War Period Deals with Abolition and Slavery
- Trump visit to Atlanta focuses on I-75 South expansion
- Influencer Marketing: Shoutout Asia empowers fans to banter with their favourite celebs
- Romance Blossoms in Quarantine: Julie Kavanagh's "Love in Isolation"
- Author's new book earns literary accolade
- Velocity Press to publish history of the "Beat Scene"
- New Partner at Itero Group Signals Continued Growth
- Travel + Leisure Readers give San Miguel De Allende a reason to Celebrate as it ranks in World's Best Awards
- MULTI-FUN project aims to enable multi-materials metal additive manufacturing for complex 3D parts without size constraints
- Sage Intacct Names Alta Vista Technology a Premier Partner
- Archaeology, Israel, and Relationships Featured in Olga Sushinsky's Debut Novel FINDING MYSELF
- Civilized Demons and Hell Featured in Jon David's Debut Novel THE SAVAGE PEAK