Popular on s4story
- Tiffany Reisz Returns to USA Today Bestselling Godwicks Romance Series with 'The Pearl'
- Dani's Inferno Re-Imagines the Prodigal Son and Proves There Are No Limits to a Father's Love
- New Book Shows How Impeachment Still Shapes Leadership Futures of Trump and Pelosi
- "What Else Am I Feeling? Defining More Emotions" by Katie Flanagan is published
- PNWA 2020 Online Writing Conference
- "Tales from Tipperary" by Edward Forde Hickey is published
- Tara Eldana Releases New Steamy Romance - Making the Switch
- New Product! Photo Buttons: Putting a Smile Behind the Mask during the Covid 19 crisis
- Author Alexa Aston Releases New Contemporary Romance - Hollywood Player
- New Memoir By U.S. Marine On Sale Now On Amazon
S For Story/10430845
David's new book represents him as a top-notch sports psychology coach who will help readers overcome their fear, doubt, and negativity that derail players and teams. Specifically, the readers will learn all aspects to achieve excellence in sport and life. The book will also teach its reader with routines and exercises to enhance their performance in sport, including all aspects in gaining excellence, such as The fundamentals of the "Mental Master Method", How personality type plays into athletic excellence, How to develop traits like work ethic, grit, and desire, Why tools like visualization and imagery and deep breathing help "weaponize" pressure and supercharge your game, and How positive energy can change the trajectory of a losing season.
As a new released book on Amazon, it has positive reviews from the readers, as follows:
More on S For Story
- Ladies - Here is How to Elevate Your Wardrobe
- Author Ev Bishop Releases New Holiday Romance – Christmas Dreams
- New from Down & Out Books: COAST TO COAST NOIR edited by Andrew McAleer and Paul D. Marks
- STARK Industries LLC Supports Space Center Houston's Exhibit on NASA Innovations During the Pandemic via NASA JPL-Designed VITAL Ventilator Loan
- United We Rise Works To Collectively End The HIV Epidemic For Every(Black)Body
Kaelyn Weiss, a satisfied student athlete explained, "The book was very informative, and it provided a good perspective and helped motivate me as a student athlete."
Mark, a satisfied reader said, "I have read about half of this book and found that it can benefit everyone. Thus, it can be used for adults who work in their careers and athletes who are trying to make themselves better."
About the Author
David L Angeron is a motivational coach, author, speaker, and entrepreneur. He has 20 years of experience as a motivational coach for Professional, College, High School, and Youth athletes. He is also a Certified Sport Psychology Coach & Certified Stress Management Coach. David has written two books, entitled IT'S MY TIME: Understanding College Recruiting and College Placement and THE MENTAL TRAINING GUIDE FOR ELITE ATHLETES: How the Mental Master Method Helps Players, Parents, and Coaches Create a Championship Mindset. Currently, his latest book, THE MENTAL TRAINING GUIDE FOR ELITE ATHLETES, becomes #1 New Releases in Baseball Coaching at Amazon, the largest book marketplace in the world. This 319 pages book is available in Kindle and paperback. For more information about David and his books, please visit www.johnmelvinpublishing.com and www.davidangeron.com.
David Angeron / 344 St. Joseph St. New Orleans, LA. 70130 / 985.381.5743.
Filed Under: Books
Latest on S For Story
- Renowned Christmas Tree Designer Donating Tree for Fundraising
- Rising Music Star, Kennedy Stephens Honors Breonna Taylor in Profound New Song
- A Thousand Ways to Save Energy - And $$$$
- Philadelphia Equity Transaction Closes to fund 6 High End Apartments in University City
- Local Author to Discuss New Mystery Novel
- DonnaInk Publications, Nocturnum's Muse Imprint, announces signing of author Mitchell Allen
- Women's Aha Camp Celebrates 10 Years during Covid Chaos by Creating ahas!@home
- Laughingcleaver Imprint releases, "Quarantina," by comedic humorist Wayne Tatum
- 6-Year Old First-Time Author Kai Mahalyn Tampol
- Powerstage Sports Nutrition Launches New Supplements Brand for the Athlete in All of Us!
- Travel Writer Turns to an Inner Journey
- Renée Bailey Announces the Release of 18 Things College Students Need to Know
- Palm Beach Dentist Releases New Book "More Tooth Talk!"
- Shane Boulware Promotes His Urban Fantasy Thriller - Soulstealer
- Study shows the state of hotel cleanliness in Europe. Which countries are best for booking hotels that are clean?
- Kupper Mounts Vacuum-Powered, Suction Cup Bike Racks Now for Sale Now through Shopify & KupperMounts.com for Customers Living in the United States
- The Known World needs a fix or things could get very ugly
- New live video network for students enhances college social life and campus entertainment
- Mom-Oriented UX Design Coaching Program Offers Newest Opportunity for Success from You Are TechY
- TLC Cleaning owner Trisha Lake expands to open company's 3rd location